- Being pale and pale lips
- Dry skin and dry hair
- Blurred vision
- Numbness or tingling
- A diagnosis of anaemia from your GP.
As simple as it might look, it is a really fantastic and efficient way to regain some energy. In particular, I would recommend that recipe to women who feel tired just after their periods or if, for one reason or another, you have been feeling particularly tired for a while.
A GOOD HOME-MADE CHICKEN BROTH
- If you see that during the water is running low, you can add some more water during the cooking.
- Very quickly, the liquid will become opaque. If it isn’t, it’s probably because the temperature is too low. You will need to turn to heat up a bit.
- You can use a slow cooker as long as the temperature is high enough.
- Or you can also ‘stop and start again’ at any point during the process, so you don’t have to spend the whole day at home!
- Once the broth cools down, it will probably look like jelly. This is perfectly normal.
- This broth can also be very easily used as a home-made stock and added to a soup, casserole etc…